Founded in 2012 by Andrei Kovacs and Florian Schumacher; KCIG Academy provides high quality industry relevant and academically rigorous training across a range of business related disciplines to professionals, managers and project oriented organisations of all sizes. With headquarters based in Köln, Germany, KCIG also provides in-house trainings, and offers workshops and seminars in select locations across Germany.
Originally an internal training company specialising in developing project management skill sets, KCIG Academy has experienced rapid growth. KCIG Academy offers 19 comprehensive courses across a variety of disciplines with 17 experienced and dynamic training experts, servicing a range of companies including Sonderhoff Chemicals GmbH, Net Cologne and Ford GmbH.
KCIG Academy also works in partnership with the renowned Cranfield University School of Business; and offers the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification course, in association with the Project Management Institution.
To provide business professionals, managers and organisations with high quality, interactive, personalised and transformational training. Through an on-going commitment to education that incorporates real world application with academic theory. Ensuring that everything we do expands our customers’ knowledge, develops their creativity, inspires their innovation and boosts their growth.
Vision and Growth
Our goal is to be known and recognized across Europe for specialising in the provision of internationally focused, multi-lingual training that is of the highest possible level of quality, especially in regard to the field of Project Management. As a result we are aiming to be the first choice education provider for any and all related project related business endeavours in the Pan-European region.
We aim to provide a comprehensive portfolio of top quality, professional, engaging trainers and on-demand training courses which are recognised by current and potential clients as being innovative, inspiring and visionary.
We will be driven by the relentless pursuit of excellence, striving to provide access to Europe’s most recognized trainers, speakers in the sectors of management, leadership and training.
Training and Business Philosophy
In order to be true to the spirit of our mission and vision statements, we collected extensive amounts of information by sitting down with our trainers and collecting customer feedback.
The 4P System! - A reflection of our overarching business philosophy, training methodologies and moral values, all rolled in to one. It reflects our permanent pledge of commitment to giving the best to our customers while maintaining our passion and direction
To learn more about the 4P system scroll-over the P's below.
1. We only add courses to our portfolio on the basis that in addition to providing and explaining academic theory, they also significantly and immediately improve the practical skill set of attendees
2. Our trainers focus on attaining results beyond those achieved by simple explanation. Striving to ensure that all topics are fully demonstrable, and that everything which is learned can be applied on the job –
3. Our full range of services reflect our dedication to practicality, from the helpfulness and friendliness of our staff to the ease-of-use of our website and the contents of our courses.
1. All our trainers have a proven record of academic and business excellence, paired with extensive training knowledge and experience
2. Our trainers ensure the highest level of quality and relevance, by operating on the premise of a dual level of professionalism – your professionalism and their professionalism.
Our we show our professionalism through: fast, reliable and helpful service, working with you to find the best location for your training and operating based on assumed discretion.
3. We are dedicated to a 2-way feedback channel. We provide you with feedback based on your training, and we encourage and review all feedback provided to us, based on your personal experiences.
1. We recognise and embrace the fact that every individual person and organisation has different training requirements
2. From organising in-house or special location trainings, meeting specific catering requirements, helping you to balance your needs to a budget or choosing the right language, we work with you to make you happy! We want to show each and every customer a long term commitment to their own personal on-going development and educational journey
1. We believe that continuous learning and development isn’t a result of separate responsibilities assumed by the trainer and the student. Instead, it is the result of a partnership between both parties. -
2. This partnership is most efficient when trainers and students work together to place an emphasis on learning through a sharing of perspectives and experiences.
3. Classes that are highly demonstrable, relatable, fun and enjoyable!